Saturday, July 23, 2016

Makes Beth Happy, July 23 ...

The Makes-Beth-Happy Word of the Day is:

Grand!
It's become my go-to adjective. For a while, I was prone to using "lovely." Then "delightful." These days, "grand."

The Makes-Beth-Happy Recipe of the Day are:

Blackberry Cheesecake Galette
Blackberry. Cheesecake. Galette. Three of my favorite words, together!

And the Makes-Beth-Happy Objet of the Day is:

Tufted Bench in Velvet Aubergine
I don't need a large, gorgeous tufted bench. But I love this large, gorgeous tufted bench. And really, I'm more drawn to the green (although the pewter is also very pretty) but given that my home contains so much brown and green (and grey), I figure I should opt for another color every now and then.

4 Comments:

Blogger angelo said...

Oooooooh, that cheesecake. So much delicious cheesecake. That looks incredible and yes, I'd LOVE to share it with you. And thanks for the bench shout out! -A

11:04 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Who said anything sbout sharing? :o )

[ Andrea Martin in "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" voice ] Oh, that's OK. I'll make two.

You are very welcome for the bench shout out! It's stunning! Well done, you!

7:54 AM  
Blogger angelo said...

Beth- AAAHHHAAAHHHHAAAA!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

:o )

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home