Thursday, November 06, 2014

Twilight ...

My first-ever blog post in the whole wide world appeared on March 13, 2005.

I've decided that blog years are like dog years and this puppy's nearing its end. Perhaps it'll make it to the 10-year mark. We shall see.

Social media is a blog killer. Or maybe the culprit is apathy. Either way, my erstwhile drive to post on a daily – then regular – then semi-regular – basis has waned.

And when you start writing posts about how you don't write as many posts as you used to, it might be time to bring the curtain down.

Then again, the holidays are coming and I really am so fond of snapping pictures of holiday cheer and snow (snow and I have agreed to pretend that that Halloween bullshit never happened) and cookies that, well, as I type that, my inner blogger has perked up again. Perhaps we'll continue into the new year. Maybe even to March and beyond.

Yes, maybe.

2 Comments:

Blogger Johnny said...

I started blogging on 2-20-2005. I continue to do it for the love of writing.

Never give up!!!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Yup, I do believe this blog'll stick around, even if I don't post as often as I once did.

Thanks for the encouragement. And happy Soon-To-Be-10-Year Blogging Anniversary to you!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home