Saturday, May 17, 2014

Shiny Red Lining ...

If there is a bright spot to be spotted about the absurdly long winter that we just endured (apparently it ended just yesterday, with one final snow fall in the 'burbs; I will presume it was the final snowfall as it occured in the second half of May and – newsflash! – this is not Minnesota), that bright spot is that I was able to exchange holiday gifts with a friend yesterday at long, long last.

She gave me very fluffy socks adorned with hearts and this lovely, lovely ormanent (as my niece used to call them) which is even prettier in person than I could capture, but I am very, very pleased with and touched by my gift of comfort and love.

Which is all I want for the holidays and every day, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home