Wednesday, April 30, 2014

What In The Actual Hell? ...

Has Instagram applied a washed-out filter to the world?

Is this part of Google's ongoing effort at world domination?

Has Apple's "1984" ad finally come true, 30 years hence?

I know it's prosaic to talk about the weather, but holy mother of God on toast, I can't take much more of this.

I am very sorry for all the people affected by the storms over the past few days. And I am very grateful that this area has been spared.

But the grey. The grey. The seemingly never-ending grey.

I've been to London. I have appreciated London's weather. I like the occasional damp, chilly, grey day. I do. But after what feels like six months' worth of them, I need some spring, please. Before summer arrives.

In the meantime, I needed to see some sun today.

So I made one.

You're welcome to share it, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home