Thursday, January 02, 2014

Glow ...

I miss my tree.

My living room looks empty. And it's snowing, snowing, snowing, and the glow of the tree would be just the right, cozy thing.

But I have a glow alternative.

My lone strand of white lights (good for nothing, it seemed, as the bulbs won't work in my pre-lit tree and some of the bulbs are burned out besides) found a home as part of the lamp in my TV room. I piled the strand atop the shade's spider and dropped the plug end down alongside the base, which is tucked behind a chair, so I don't see the plug.

It's just the right amount of ambient glow when watching a movie. And it doesn't feel overtly "holiday" so I am thinking that those lights are going to stay put, year-'round.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home