Monday, July 22, 2013

'Someday, Someday, Maybe' ...

Read it, read it, now.

It's a delightful novel.

And while I've gotten away from writing about books in much detail because I want every reader to experience books for him- or herself, I will say that the sentence at the top of page 177 is exactly where I am in life, as are, I suspect, many, many others.

I'm a fan of Lauren's from her "Gilmore Girl" days, so in reading this book, I was biased from the get-go, but it's charming.

She and Hugh Laurie can form a "People I Love From Television Who Have Written Knock-Out Debut Novels" club. Hugh's "The Gun Seller" is annoyingly good.


3 Comments:

Blogger jim marquis said...

No fair. People shouldn't be fine actors AND fine writers!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Right? And Hugh is a fine musician (I'm not expressly a fan of his voice, but he's very talented) and Lauren can sing, too.

4:42 PM  
Blogger jim marquis said...

GAAAAAH!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home