Saturday, June 08, 2013

For The Walkers: A Compendium Of 3-Day Posts ...

Yesterday, as I walked to the grocery store, I thought about the 3-Day.

I'm no longer a participant, but I've written posts about the event in years past, and so I thought I'd do a quick round-up of them here, in advance of the season getting started, for walkers who may be in search of some tips and reassurance. (I walked seven events. This is a collection from 2010.)

So, walkers, you awesome, amazing, dedicated doers of good, if you're in search of more information about any of the following topics, perhaps you'll find something of value below.

If you're wondering whether it was wise to sign up for an event ...

If you're wondering if training is really necessary ...

If you're wondering if you're going to be able to meet your fundraising minimum ...

If you're wondering about what to expect during the event itself ...

If you're wondering if you should really go through with this, especially if you've signed up by yourself ...

If you're wondering about tips and tricks that you may not have yet learned ...

If you're wondering about how, exactly, walking 60 miles in three days goes down ...

If you're wondering what my last event was like, from start to finish ...



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home