Wednesday, January 09, 2013
- Name: Beth
- Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
Well, apparently, you can have multiple blogs, but you can't have multiple profiles. So this one will have to suffice for every site. My Finding My Voice persona says: My dream is to get paid to sing. That dream is slightly complicated by two things: 1) I'm not a big fan of singing in public, and 2) Not many people get paid to sing. I figure, I'll focus on 1, and then maybe 2 will take care of itself. In the meantime, I'm a writer and editor. Mostly, I write and edit for other people, but someday, I'll find a way to get paid to write solely what I want to write. Until then, here we are. I write what I want, and you, hopefully, read it. But even if you don't, it's still the ultimate ego-trip. My The Cookie Queen's English persona says: It's always good to have more than one dream. And one of my others is to open a bakery someday. A cookie bakery. Hence my blog The Cookie Queen's English, a chronicle of cookies ... and the occasional muffin ... and scone ... and ... . And craigslist is crushing my writerly soul, which, really, needs no further explanation, does it?
- The Breast Cancer Site: Click Every Day
- The Cookie Queen's English: My Baking Blog
- Fevered Mutterings: Coherent Thoughts from Across the Pond
- Mark's Daily Apple: No-nonsense Nutrition and Wellness
- angelo:HOME: Design, Food, More Food, and Other Assorted Fun
- Smitten Kitchen: Fab Food, Fab Writing, Fab Photography
- 37 Days: Imagination, Inspiration, and Johnny Depp
- Summer Sisters: The World As Seen By Nat
- food52: Dangerous. Deliciously Dangerous.
- My Twitter Page
- My Flickr Page
Covers In Progress
- Who's Minding the Store?
- Makin' Whoopee
- Outside Myself
- Gotta Be This or That
- Just the Way You Are
- Our Love Is Easy
- Your Heart Is As Black As Night
- All the tracks, to date, in one post ...
Good Times: Cookie Posts for angelo:HOME
- January Edition: Shortbread Ottomans
- February Edition: Componentized Chocolate Chips
- March Edition: Liz Lemons
- April Edition: Walnut Cheese Cookies
- May Edition: Dark Chocolate Biscotti / Sablés
- June Edition: Sesame Seed Rings with Roditis Cream Cheese Dip
- July Edition: Parmesan Toffee Cookies
- August Edition: Drumstick Cookies
- September Edition: Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cookies
- October Edition: Pecan Crispies with Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bourbon Dip
- November Edition: Bittersweet Baci
- December Edition: Almond Spice Drops
- January Edition: Coconut Chocolate Almond Biscotti
- February Edition: Browned-Butter Scotch-Glazed Madeleines
- March Edition: Red-Wine Zabaglione with Crumbled Shortbread
- April Edition: Cinnamon-Sugar Croutons with Cheesecake Fondue
- May Edition: Portlandia Cookies
- June Edition: Don Draper Cookies
- July Edition: Caramel-Filled Pecorino-Romano Pecan Sandies
- August Edition: Almond Graham Biscotti with Hot Fudge and Marshmallow Fluff
- September Edition: Blackberry Madeleines
- October Edition: Pumpkin Cookies with Sweet Cheese and Pecans
- November Edition: Cookie-Size Cherry Crostata
- December Edition: Bite-Size Dark Chocolate and Peppermint Sablé Sandwiches
- January Edition: Goat Cheese Cheesecake Cookies
- February Edition: Tuscan Cookies
- March Edition: Curious George-Inspired Big Cakey Cookies with Soft Chocolate Frosting
- April Edition: Wee Biscuits with Honey Glaze
- May Edition: Cream Cheese Cookies with Lemon Curd
- June Edition: Dark Chocolate Pretzel Bark Toffee Squares
- July Edition: Saganaki Sablés
- August Edition: Small Espresso Sablés with Whipped Cream and Limoncello
- September Edition: Big Flourless Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- October Edition: Double Pumpkin Alfajores
- November Edition: Vanilla Squares with Dark Chocolate and Scotch Ganache
- December Edition: Wee Walnut Shortbread Squirrels
- Baking Like No Other ...
- Popcorn For Squirrels ...
- Well, That Was Weird ...
- Poignancy In An Unexpected Place ...
- What Is The Why? ...
- Oh, This Color ...
- Greetings From The New Year Squirrel ...
- Banana Muffins ...
- Wherefore Art Thou, Cookie Slicer? ...
- A Christmas Album Like No Other ...