Sunday, December 09, 2012

Good Times, The Year In Review II ...

I have absolutely no idea how I've arrived at the end of another year of cookies on Angelo's blog.

Time. Whoosh.

The year didn't exactly go according to plan – I didn't create every cookie from scratch; I used other people's recipes as starting points and tweaked them – but I'm pleased to have stayed on the cookie path. I love baking bread and scones and muffins and such, but cookies are really my thing.

And I'm very pleased to create for such a kindred baking spirit. If there's a man who's more profuse about his love of all things flour and sugar, I've yet to meet him.

So then, a look back at the cookies (and others) of 2012.

I am very much looking forward to even more creations in 2013!


January

Coconut Chocolate Almond Biscotti


February

Browned-Butter Scotch-Glazed Madeleines


March

Red-Wine Zabaglione with Crumbled Shortbread


April

Cinnamon-Sugar Croutons with Cheesecake Fondue


May

Portlandia Cookies


June

Don Draper Cookies


July

Caramel-Filled Pecorino-Romano Pecan Sandies


August

Almond Graham Biscotti with Hot Fudge and Marshmallow Fluff


September

Blackberry Madeleines


October

Pumpkin Cookies with Sweet Cheese and Pecans


November

Cookie-size Cherry Crostatas


December

Bite-Size Dark Chocolate and Peppermint Sablé Sandwiches


And 2011's Good Times, The Year In Review is here.

2 Comments:

Blogger dstoutholcomb said...

these look so good!

9:41 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Thank you!

They're fun to create. Angelo's a very appreciative audience.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home