Wednesday, November 21, 2012

This Is Not A "Black Friday" Rant ...

This was my Black Friday rant.

This is just a wee post of Are You Kidding Me With This?!

A friend posted a link to this product on Facebook with the comment, "Seriously? It's come to this?"

To which my reply was: "FACEPALM."

I'm all for ingenuity, but there are good ideas – like the genius that is the Gyro Bowl for kids and clumsy adults alike – and then there's this:

I refuse to link to this insanity.

We have opposable thumbs, people. Use them. To hold cookies and dunk.

2 Comments:

Blogger angelo said...

I saw this too and literally shook my head. Oy.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

I'm all for a clever gadget.

This is not one of them.

This is not a remnant of our civilization that I wish for others to find someday.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home