Wednesday, October 03, 2012

I am desperately, hopelessly, irredeemably biased, but honest to God, I think this man is a genius.

Angelo is in the process of beginning the last stages of creating his store, and tonight, he posted a few images to Twitter and when I opened this one, I gasped.

It's like a present-day, eclectic Renaissance painting. (It may be unintentional but he was a fine-art major.) The light and the dark, the colors, the layers, the intricacy.

I love it. And it's not even done, the space.

I have been privy to a bit of the process and have arrived at awe and admiration.

Not that I didn't admire him already, and not that his designs didn't already inspire awe – that is why we met, after all – but the journey is just so fantastic. (He can tell you a little bit about it here.)

For all of the trials and tribulations and mishaps and red tape, though, the next chapter of his latest adventure is about to begin and I could not be more proud of him.

You can always see his line online and at retail partners, too, but now you'll be able to literally step into his world, comfortable and dramatic and quirky and fun, and realize that you can't afford not to make a part of his line a part of your home because his designs are well-made, affordable, and exactly the little jolt you're needing to make a room come alive.

Angelo truly believes that your space can change your life. It's changed his. It's changing his. Every day.

Stop in sometime. It'll be open soon.

And here's to you, my friend. So, so well done.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anne Louise Bannon said...

Oh, Beth - that photo is gorgeous.
Angelo must be some talented kinda guy. I'm in awe.

12:58 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

This is what I'm sayin'!

And you're local!

1:00 AM  
Blogger angelo said...

Beth- WOW. I am more than humbled. Thank you so much! And Anne Louise- Thank You as well for the wonderful compliment. What an awesome way to start a Wednesday. Now, If only there were cake...

7:56 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Well deserved, m'dear. It's no small thing to produce work that elicits gasps.

And Anne is a knowledgable lover of wine, Angelo, so we know her taste and assessment is unimpeachable.

But how is there not cake?

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home