Monday, September 03, 2012

To Paraphrase Tony Montana: Say Hello To My Little Bar Cart Friend ...

He was looking so unloved, sitting there, bare. But I wanted to clean him first.

Thankfully, he didn't give up much dirt. One never knows where something might have lived before it comes to live in a new home.

But his shelves are in good shape (one tiny chip on one corner) and he must have been cleaned before he was put in the resale shop.

So I dressed him with a few things, just to make him look less lonely.

The wine bottles had been living on top of my fridge, a few favorites for their labels or reminders to buy them again. They look happier on the cart's lower level.

And, also: corks!


2 Comments:

Blogger angelo said...

I love him. So dapper.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Thank you. I love him, too. He is dapper. Yesterday, I was thinking he might need to sit along side your "Don Draper"-y chair (which I no longer see on your site, now that I've looked). But he looks smashing next to your Bradstreets, too.

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home