Sunday, September 23, 2012

Makes Beth Happy, September 23 ...

The Makes-Beth-Happy Word of the Day is:

Fall!
It's here, baby! The best of all the seasons! Sweaters and scarves and leaves and bread and stew and wine and blankets and naps and books and the warm glow of candles and fireplaces and pumpkins and colors and ... .

The Makes-Beth-Happy Recipe of the Day is:

Roasted Tomato-Basil Tart

Look at that stunner. Roasting brings out the best in just about everything.

And the Makes-Beth-Happy Objet of the Day is:

Contarini Palace, Venice by Claude Monet

I love the colors. I love the moodiness. I love the movement. I must have lived in Venice in a past life. I am inordinately drawn to images of it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Bless you for sharing our recipe, Beth!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Thank you for posting such shareable recipes!

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home