Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Chippy ...


I was sitting, which I count as one of my great skills, but I was feeling restless, too.

So I decided I needed a task.

And I had some recollection about paint-chip art, so I fetched my bag of paint chips and my circle-cutter punchy thing and started punching, completely clueless as to what I was going to do with all the circles once they were punched.

It probably would have made sense to organize the chips by color and punch in some kind of order, but I punched them into a big pile and then today, I thought I should sort them into some kind of separateness.

This is a quick sort into a few groupings of color. There is plenty of nuance that I didn't bother with here. But it's a start. For now. Until I figure out what to do with them, anyway.

In the meantime, this image makes me happy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

You made art. :)

12:05 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

The photo may be considered by some to be art.

The tray of paint-chip circles is like "pre-art." :o )

6:58 AM  
Blogger angelo said...

Love everything about this...

1:52 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Me, too. Though I've yet to decide what to do with 1,000 paint chip circles (give or take).

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home