Sunday, March 11, 2012

In My Dream ...

I dreamt about Jeff. In my dream, it was night and very snowy. I knew I was meeting him, and I could see him as I approached a little station, like you might find at an "L" stop or along a Metra line. He was inside, waiting. I saw him through the glass doors.

I walked in and I hugged him and said, "This is a dream, isn't it?"

When I woke up, I marveled at that, that in my dream, I knew that seeing him was a dream. He was there, and I could hug him, but it wasn't real.

But now I think that it was. He's not here physically, but my memories are real. And since everything is energy, he isn't really gone. I may not be able to interact face to face with the being I knew as Jeff, but the essence of him remains in all of us who knew him and somewhere beyond what we can comprehend in this form.

In any event, it was nice to see him again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home