Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hello, Handsome ...

Angelo must not sleep.

He can't possibly. There aren't enough hours in a day to accomplish all that he accomplishes, so he must tap into the night, too.

This evening, he posted a few links to some new pieces.

And I have fallen in love with this:


Isn't he handsome?

I told Angelo that he needs to ship this stunner with a bottle of Scotch. This is a Scotch-drinkin' perch, that's what this is.

Go buy a bottle. (I'm a Macallan girl, myself.) You'll have money in your pocket because not only is this settee gorgeous, he's impossibly affordable.

Don't you feel more refined already?

2 Comments:

Blogger angelo said...

Well, thank you for the promo! I must say, I am a little in love with him myself. I picture two of them facing each other with a great (big) rustic coffee table between them. Something weathered and that I can put my feet up on as I sip my Macallan. I'm partial to that brand as well. The 18yr. It's waaay pricey, but worth every penny.
Carry on.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

You are very welcome for the promo. Thank you for bringing him into the world.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home