Thursday, October 20, 2011

Makes Beth Happy, October 20 ...

The Makes-Beth-Happy Word of the Day is:

Nubs!
Oh, I just giggle and giggle ... .


The Makes-Beth-Happy Recipe of the Day is:

Lamb Tagine in a Roasted Whole Pumpkin

I love lamb. Love it. And I love this presentation. And I love that David Leite, the namesake of the above-linked site, refers to this dish as "a one-pot meal...with a hat." Who doesn't want dinner that arrives at the table wearing a hat?!


And the Makes-Beth-Happy Objet of the Day is:

French Kitchen Island

Mind you, I have no need for a French Kitchen Island, and that is due to a lack of space, not the island's $999.00 price tag, but I love the look of it. I want to roll out pastry on it. And I think the lamb tagine – sporting its pumpkin hat – would look very at home on it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachael Parker said...

How do you like lamb? I had it ata barmitzvah once bad bad bad

4:59 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Grilled leg of lamb, lamb stew, herb- or mustard-crusted rack of lamb, broiled lamb chops, braised lamb shank, spit-roasted lamb, lamb burgers ... . I'm starting to sound like Bubba from "Forrest Gump," ticking off all the ways you can cook shrimp.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home