Sunday, August 21, 2011

Makes Beth Happy, August 21 ...

The Makes-Beth-Happy Word of the Day is:

Spumoni!
Today is National Spumoni Day! Really, I like the pistachio part of spumoni more than the whole spumoni, but I love the word "spumoni" fully!


The Makes-Beth-Happy Recipe of the Day is:

Kolacky

Look at them! They're little streussel-topped kolacky buns!
SO. FREAKIN'. ADORABLE!


And the Makes-Beth-Happy Objet of the Day is:

Jill Mirror

I am a sucker for eyebrow-arch windows. I love them. I love them. I do not have them, but I love them. So, I also love this mirror because, if I were to buy it, it would allow me to bring some eyebrow-arch architecture into my home without cutting new openings in my walls. Love it. Love it! It makes me happy. And, when it comes to these posts, that's the whole point.

2 Comments:

Blogger angelo said...

You had me at Kolacky Buns. Seriously great name for something.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Absolutely. "Buns" is another word that makes me happy.

(Doug, if you happen to read this comment, please keep the inevitable response to yourself. We're talking about bread here. Nothing else.)

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home