Thursday, July 14, 2011

Akbar 'N' Jeff's Cryonics Hut ...

One of the folks I follow on Twitter, @steveweinstein, posted this tweet earlier today: "The good Christian Bachmann Clinic's position on Jews: Pray Away the Oy Vey."

Which made me chuckle. And made me think of Matt Groening's brilliant "Akbar 'n' Jeff's Cryonics Hut" tagline: "Where the Elite Beat the Heat and Avoid Having to Meet St. Pete."

I did a quick search for the 'toon and lo and behold, I did not find it.

So I snapped a snap with my snappy snap camera at a resolution high enough to allow folks to read the whole thing. (Click on the image for the larger version.)

"Yes We Have Party Ice"!

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Davenport said...

Thanks, Beth! This needed to be on the internet.
Also it's one of my favorite "The elite meet to..." rhymes

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home