Thursday, April 28, 2011

Makes Beth Happy ...

On Twitter and Facebook, from time to time, I pop up with the Makes-Beth-Happy Word of the Day.

Today, I upped the ante with the Makes-Beth-Happy Recipe of the Day.

And, just to be silly, I added the Makes-Beth-Happy Accent Table of the Day.

And then I thought, why not build a blog post around those things? I could build a whole blog, really, but why not just host it here?

So this will become an occasional feature. Or perhaps daily. Or perhaps not.

But it's good for me to take note of the things that make me happy, because, whew!, there sure is a lot these days that could make me very sad if I let it all in.

So then, this is the maiden post of Makes Beth Happy, culled from my Twitter feed.

The Makes-Beth-Happy Word of the Day is:

Cheep!


The Makes-Beth-Happy Recipe of the Day is:

Salted Almond Ice Cream


And the Makes-Beth-Happy Accent Table of the Day is:

Spool Accent Table

Obviously, I won't be featuring an accent table every time, though I do love me a good accent table. Instead, I'm sure it'll be some design element or kitchen gadget or otherwise housey things. Perhaps things I already own. Perhaps things I'd like to – but probably won't – make mine. In any event, things I admire for their beauty or function or ingenuity. Things that make me happy.

I feel a little better already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home