Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Here, Please ...

One of the blogs to which I subscribe is AESTHETICALLY THINKING, which never fails to wow me with its themed posts.

Beth Webb (a fellow Beth; there aren't many of us) finds the most stunning images to illustrate her points, two of which I'm sharing here in order to whet your appetite. Truly, add her blog to your RSS feed. Or, if the phrase "RSS feed" gives you hives, bookmark her site and visit often.

First off, an image from this post about steel windows and doors:


And second, an image from this post about wicker and rattan:


I need to live there. Tomorrow. Both places, ideally. I need the interior of the first image to have the outdoor space of the second image.

1 Comments:

Blogger angelo said...

Just gorgeous.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home