Monday, August 16, 2010

What's Your Favorite Word? ...

I'm not asking, as James Lipton does, for your favorite swear word, though your favorite word may be a swear word, and that's just fine.

My favorite word is "chicken." I like the hard consonant sounds it contains, and it strikes me as silly, possibly because I have a large piece of art hanging in my kitchen featuring four chickens. Well, they're roosters, really, but you know what I mean.



Yes, I'm terribly serious when it comes to art. But how can you not love the silly chickens? I spied this in a gallery window years ago and a few months later, for my birthday, a friend gave it to me and it's been gracing my homes ever since.

So, what's your favorite word? And why?

4 Comments:

Blogger J. Marquis said...

Mine might be Dionysian. I'm a high functioning drunk and it's fun to say...

8:08 PM  
Blogger spicecakes69 said...

Mine is Home. Fills me with peace. Very close to Aum - kind of meditative ...

12:45 PM  
Blogger Tom Erdman said...

hmmmm. No, really, that's my favorite word.

11:53 PM  
Blogger Jaga Deesan said...

Seen this? FavoriteWords.com - Totally genius!

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home