Sunday, July 25, 2010

To Anyone In Search Of Kodachrome ...

I just read this NPR piece about the last roll of Kodachrome.

Not that last roll in existence, mind you, but the last roll that was made.

Me, I have 20 rolls of Kodachrome if any photographers out there are looking for a stash to shoot. I bought it last year for a photographer who wanted to buy up as much as he could, but then he vanished out of my life. You'd think he would have waited to blow me off until he got his hands on the film, but no.

So there it is, in my fridge, with expiration dates of 08/2010 and 09/2010, and considering that Dwayne's is going to stop processing it by the end of the year, any photographer who wants it is welcome to it.

If you're such a person, leave a note in the comments. Or, if you know of a photographer who's looking for some final rolls, pass this along.

Really. You can have it. I don't care about the money I spent on it at this point. I just don't want it to go to waste.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home