Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The 3-Day: Funding A Cure ...

Funding a cure is the means to finding a cure.

The Chicago 2010 Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure is a mere six weeks away. Hard to believe it's almost here. When I sign up every January, August seems so far away, yet it always arrives so quickly.

This year's event will be my 7th. And I need your help to raise the money it takes to participate.

To those who have already contributed so generously, my thanks.

To those who have been meaning to contribute, now would be a great time to cross that item off your to-do list!

To those who didn't even know that the 3-Day is part of my life, now that you do, I hope that you'll contribute what you can to this extraordinarily worthwhile cause.

Here's the link to contribute online or to print out a mail-in form.

My love and thanks, as ever.

Think cool thoughts for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home