Monday, February 08, 2010

The Difference, Please? ...

There's an e-mail circulating that begins like this:

"And to think that Ronald Regean would not even take off his suit coat in the Oval Office because he respected it so much. Then we had Clinton and now this jerk.

If your representatives are worth your salt you will confront this narcissist head on!! Has he no respect for our country history and the people's property??? What a jerk!!

Does this photo of President Obama in the Oval Office convey anything to you about his attitude?"


And then includes this image of Obama in the Oval Office:



So I ask you: What does this image say about George W. Bush's attitude?



Can we talk about important issues, please?

7 Comments:

Blogger Mercurie said...

Honestly, I only have two things to say. First, I think they're forgetting that Ronald Reagan could be downright informal at times. Second, I don't care if a president wears a T-shirt and jeans in the Oval Office, as long as he gets the job done! Better Mr. Obama in a T-Shirt than George W. in a three piece suit!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Doreen said...

Can I get an AAAAAAAAAAAA-men ??

5:36 PM  
Blogger MafiaHairdresser.com said...

Yup. Hypocrite=loud mouth internet assholes.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Jeff Hunter said...

Just another non-issue issue...

I personally don't like the man's policies or direction, but all of these non-issues detract from the real problems at hand. In a strange way, I think they are all to Mr. Obama's advantage by keeping the public pre-occupied.

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Alison said...

And the typos make my head hurt even more.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Oh, now, Alison, who among us was not a huge supporter of the beloved Ronald Regean?

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT is great... (now I'm secretly hoping someone sends me that email so I can respond with this pic!) Funny.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home