Tuesday, December 08, 2009

The Twelve Days of Christmas (Decorations): The Snowman ...

Yes, I have a lot of snowmen. (And only one snowwoman, in case you were wondering.) I love snowmen. They're secular. And any man I can conjure in my front yard after a good snow is a good man. If only he'd shovel.

This, you'll note, though, is The Snowman, capital "The," capital "Snowman," from the animated film of the same name, although The Snowman in the film is even cuter than The Snowman who resides on the chair in my TV room. But this guy will suffice. He's very squishy, like a fresh marshmallow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mercurie said...

He's so cute. I love snowmen too. It reminds me of when I was a kid.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Random Esquire said...

Man, I'm trying to remember when I last made a snowman.

But if marriage is on the line... Snow, baby, snow!

I'd also like to note that the Word Verification right now is "preepai" which is a lot like pre-pay - which is strangely apropos for my proposal.

-R.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home