Monday, September 21, 2009

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuce! September 2009 ...

I was shut out of tix when The Boss was here in May.

But I scored two for the floor for his return, just three days before his birthday.

Bruce and L.A. Dave were born on the same date. L.A. Dave was always sure to remind me that it was not only his birthday, it was Bruce's, too.

My camera phone would not have done the man justice tonight, and I wasn't quite this close to the stage, but this shot by Scott Strazzante for the Chicago Tribune is an accurate rendering of my vantage point.

I'm too tired to write much about the show other than that it was another stunner. The man might be gaining steam with age.

And it was cool as hell to hear "Born to Run" from start to finish.

3 Comments:

Blogger J. Marquis said...

That's actually a very cool picture.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Random Esquire said...

Looks like you had a great view! Or, at least, the Trib did and they were sitting next to you. :)

7:59 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

It was a great view. No seats, though. Standing room only.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home