Monday, June 15, 2009

The Healing Power Of Toast ...

On Saturday, my cousin Patty, in town from New York, presented me with these:



Bandages shaped like toast! (Matt, Pat, are you ordering some yet?!)

I put one on, despite having no injury. It's better than a temporary tattoo! Hell, it's better than a permanent tattoo! The color is very lifelike, golden-brown and buttery.

Patty suggested that I wear it on my upper arm, like a nicotine patch, and if anyone asks, I can tell them I'm trying to cut back on toast.

As the package reveals, a toy surprise is included. Mine is a tiny non-posable, non-action figure of a dude wearing grey pants, a white shirt, a skinny tie, and glasses. He looks a bit like Harry Potter, without the scar. But he's very fun. As I exclaimed to Patty, "Now I have a man in my life!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Mikeachim said...

Toast bandages? Toastages? Toast-Aids? Bandageoasts?

My mind just blew. I heard it quite clearly, it went 'plink!' and now my head is full of smoke.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home