Friday, May 08, 2009

'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' ...

Hugh Jackman was woefully overdressed for much of the film.

That's really all I want to say about the movie.

But I'll also mention that as it compares to the other "X-Men" flicks, it's not as enjoyable. Well, not for me, anyway. There are lots of very cool effects and all, but I like the mutants I've come to know, not this new – old – crop.

Worth seeing? Sure. It's a good popcorn movie.

Although I didn't have popcorn, which might be why I didn't enjoy it as much as I had hoped I would.

(And no, this is not an American version of the movie poster, but the American versions don't, well, look like this!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rick Hamrick said...

You should create a highlight reel, Beth, so that you can admire Hugh without having to put up with the annoying mutants.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Oh, I can just stare at my Entertainment Weekly cover, which is similar to this poster. Same outfit!

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home