Thursday, February 12, 2009

I Like You! You're Meat! ...

Valentine's Day looms, as it does around this time every year. And everywhere I go, I'm bombarded with pink and red and hearts and roses. Target, Walgreens, Macy's, my butcher shop.

That's right. I go to a butcher shop. But more importantly for the purposes of this post, my butcher shop has gotten into the manufactured-holiday spirit by painting its windows. Or having its windows painted. Whichever the case may be.

So the other day, when I pulled up and saw this window, I immediately snapped a shot with the ol' cell phone. T-bone love. Please note that the girl steak is sporting a jaunty ponytail off the side of her loin. And that each steak only has one arm but they each have two legs. And feet. And they're wearing shoes. I presume they're slip-ons.

Feel free to share this shot with all the loved ones on your list. It'll make for a cheap-yet-original valentine greeting.

1 Comments:

Blogger J. Marquis said...

I have to say that is pretty darn cute, even if they only have one arm each.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home