Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Something New ...

I don't have much to say. It's 4:19 as I write this and I've been awake since sometime in the 3s. Insomnia, don'tcha know.

But I try to write every day and I hadn't posted since Friday, so now seemed like the right time to say something – anything – so that visitors wouldn't come by and see the same post title again.

At a birthday party on Sunday, I had my first-ever taste of Wii. I'd watched Wiiers but had not yet taken a control into my hand. Turns out, I'm a rather agreeable Wiier. I guess my highly developed spatial sense is good for something after all.

I will not be Wiiing personally, however. If I did, I'd never get anything done. But I look forward to Wiiing with family and friends.

The last time I went bowling, I sucked. Then again, the last time I went bowling, I could show someone my age by holding up both hands, folding a few fingers under, and saying, "I'm this many!"

But in the virtual world, I sailed right past 100! All the way to 111.

So, yes, when it comes to bowling, I still suck. But now I can suck in my own shoes.

Perhaps I'll finding something interesting and coherent to say once daylight breaks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mercurie said...

I've had the exact opposite problem. Trouble getting to sleep. I just hope that your insomnia goes away and you can sleep better.

1:18 PM  
Blogger J. Marquis said...

Yeah, I'm a pretty terrible golfer in the real world. But I kind of kicked ass in the Wii world.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home