Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Boring ...

That's right, I'm boring. I've been camped out on the couch for the better part of a week. I've left the couch to get my hair cut and colored and to go to the gym and to do yard work, but each time I try to pretend like I'm A-OK, my body says, "What do you think you're doing?" and migrates back to the couch to recharge.

Let's hear it for Gilmore girls on DVD. And Dr. Oz on Oprah. Because looking at a handsome man always makes me feel better. And today, he was especially attractive, taking the hand of a woman with severe acne and telling her that she's beautiful. Very sweet.

And my cough has turned into the very barky variety. I'm really ready for whatever's taken up residence in my head and chest to leave. Soon.

But one of these days, I hope to have something interesting to say again.

Sadly, today is not that day.

Tomorrow, maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home