Monday, November 03, 2008

Blogging To Recommence ...

... when my voice returns. Yes, I'm literally losing my voice thanks to whatever bug has decided to take up residence in my respiratory tract, but I'm also feeling very blah and therefore don't have much to say in this medium, either. I've started a couple of posts but found that I was boring even myself.

But first thing tomorrow, no matter how stuffy-headed or scratchy-throated, I will head to my polling place. And I will wait for as long as it takes until it is my turn to cast my ballot.

And then I will likely return to my bed for the balance of the day.

Vote, vote, vote!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Hunter said...

If you support McCain/Palin you wouldn't have gotten the bug...just sayin'....

8:38 AM  
Blogger Mercurie said...

I am so sorry you're losing your voice. I had laryngitis years ago and it sucked.

BTW, don't listen to Jeff. Every time I think about voting McCain/Palin, I get sick...

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home