Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Ray LaMontagne ...














Saw him tonight at the Chicago Theater.

If you don't know Ray's music, you must check him out. He has the most amazing, interesting voice. A bit like Joe Cocker's for its breathy rasp but entirely his own sound.

Yes, it's a horribly grainy photo. But our seats were in the loge and my camera phone doesn't have much of a zoom. Oh, and I was taking photos clandestinely, lest the ushers scold me.

Pretend it's an Impressionist painting!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's the best!!!!!!!!Saw him too!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Random Esquire said...

Ah! Very cool. I'm envious!

I saw him about 2 years ago at the music festival in Austin. Good stuff.

10:05 PM  
Blogger Chus said...

This is what I think: Ray LaMontagne

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home