Tuesday, October 07, 2008

On The Road To Change II: Through The Eyes Of Doreen ...

Hey, kids, let's hear it for a real camera!

Doreen sent over a slew of photos today. The girl can take some snaps!

Here's a sampling:

First up, totally self-serving of me, but with better lighting and actual resolution, my face doesn't look like something out of "The Twilight Zone":



Next up, that nice young man, Luke Perry, and the cute look on Doreen's face that says, "Holy crap, I'm touching Luke Perry!":



Next up, the legendary John Glenn:



Next up, Bruce at the mic:



And lastly, my favorite shot of the bunch (I didn't see anything this good in the AP slideshow; go, Doreen!):

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

See? Still hot. Again, marry me? ;)

That looks like it was an awesome event. I found myself a bit surprised, though I don't know why I should be... but I never really thought of John Glenn as being a political figure of any sort (even just giving speeches). Kinda nifty, that.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

History lesson du jour: John Glenn followed up his space career with a stint as a Senator. Sadly, he was part of the Keating Five.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh hell... now that you mention that, yes I knew that. *sigh*

Now I just feel dumb.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home