Wednesday, October 08, 2008

'I've Got A Special Purpose' ...

(Bonus points if you can name the movie from whence that quote came.)

I need your brains, friends.

I'm making a list of things I do for a top-secret project and I'm sitting here thinking, "Am I missing any?"

So drop a line in the comments and remind me of what I do.

As in, "You bake!"

Or "You write!"

Or "You blog!"

Or "You wrap really awesome packages!"

Any "You [verb]" entry is welcome.

And, for the smartasses out there, let me preempt you with this:

"You suck!"

Now then, back to my original request.

Please and thank you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Doreen said...

You sing
You listen
You weigh things out
You investigate
You do the 3 day
You have GREAT 4th of July Parties
You kick as making lemon curd
You are a fantastic friend, daughter,Aunt, and sister

4:16 PM  
Blogger Mercurie said...

Okay, the quote's from The Jerk. I think.

Anyway, here goes.

You have a beautiful voice.
You have a great sense of humour.
You have a way with words.
You have great tastes in music.

8:53 PM  
Blogger OneMan said...

It is the Jerk so I will not touch the 'special purpose'

Simple

You Rock

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home