Monday, October 06, 2008

902 ... 1 ... Ohhhh! ...

At the Vote for Change rally yesterday, I saw a guy in a baseball hat a few feet away and thought, "Wow, he's handsome. He kinda looks like Luke Perry. Oh, wait a minute. That is Luke Perry."

He spent most of the time at the rally in the press area right behind where Doreen and I had staked out space, doing the occasional interview, holding a very cute baby, putting his arm around people and leaning in for requested pictures.

Doreen saw him when she returned from buying Obama/Biden buttons.

"That's Luke Perry!" she said, excitedly. She snapped a shot of him. He waved. Later, he came by and posed for a picture with her (which I took with her camera, so I don't have it to share).

He seems like a very nice, very real guy.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger OneMan said...

So what did you think of the whole Obama experience?

We saw him in Ft. Wayne during the primaries....

Yes I am a Republican but we were there for a wedding and I figured it would be a good experience for the kids...

9:51 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Unfortunately, I didn't get to see him, as he wasn't there. I misunderstood, thinking it would be Bruce and Barack together, but nope, it was just Bruce.

But I'm a staunch supporter of Obama. Hope to see him speak in person some day. I'm glad you took the kids. That was very cool of you.

7:36 AM  
Blogger J. Marquis said...

I recently saw Luke Perry on an episode of Law and Order SVU. He was excellent.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Mercurie said...

Who's Luke Perry? (only kidding folks...)

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ACORN committing Voter Fraud with 50-90% of its voter registrations in 40 US states.

ACORN received $800k from Obama’s campaign.

ACORN forced banks to give sub-prime mortgages to unqualified people. If not they would sue for racism.

Barack Obama worked as a lawyer for ACORN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7h4kWvKK1M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkUKOSnv2zY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhQAHKxuR1Q

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home