Thursday, September 25, 2008

Vote ...



November 4 will be here before we know it. Are you registered to vote? Are you not sure if you're registered to vote?

Click this link if you need to:

1. Register to vote
2. Request to vote absentee
3. Find your polling location

You know where I stand. But whomever you support, support them at the polls.

Election Day is just under 6 weeks away. That's soon. But that's also plenty of time to get up to speed on the candidates and their platforms if you haven't been playing along at home.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the bumper sticker on my car reads, and the button on my company ID says:

You have two choices. Vote, or shut up.

People all over the world die every day for the right to vote. All we have to do is sign up.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Mercurie said...

I've been registered to vote since I was 18. I won't mention how long ago that was....

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home