Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Searchers, Part II ...

Earlier today, someone in the U.K. ran across my blog by entering this search: "why do bitches fold their arms when they are talking to you."

Amusingly, my blog is the top search result. This is the post.

And since I wrote that post (and Jimmy Moore was none too pleased with me, let me tell you), I have changed my eating habits such that Jimmy and I now have a whole lot in common.

As you might know, I'm a big fan of Mark's Daily Apple and the brand of nutrition he advocates, but I'm loathe to call it low-carb.

My beef (pun intended) with the low-carb lifestyle was that people seemed to take it as a license to gorge themselves. Yes, protein is good for you. No, that does not mean that you should eat an entire pot roast. Or 30 buffalo wings smothered in a quart of blue-cheese dressing.

But the other day I noticed that Mark links to Jimmy's blog.

Jimmy, I stand corrected.

Ah, life does come full circle.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

THANKS Beth! Mark Sisson is a GREAT guy and while we don't agree on everything regarding nutrition, we certainly both respect that people should find what works for them and then do it. It's the hallmark of what I write about at my "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog and what Mark does at his "Daily Apple" blog.

By the way, I'm no fan of ANYONE gorging themselves on anything. If you're hungry, then eat enough fat and protein to satisfy that hunger and then stop. As Mark often says, find your protein that's lean, mean, and clean. :)

I recently interviewed Mark Sisson on my podcast show, so be sure to hear what he had to say about his Primal Blueprint. ENJOY!

THANKS again for your kind words. Just stay away from those cookie bakeries. Hee hee! SEE YA!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home