Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Morning Cheer ...

(Yes, those are cheerleader rubber duckies.)

I returned home from my walk this morning, stepped inside the front door, bent over to untie my shoes, and this popped into my head:

"Rah rah ree, kick 'em in the knee!
Rah rah rass, kick 'em in the other knee!"

Which made made crack up. Where the hell did that come from?

I might have walked 3.5 miles this morning, but apparently, my brain traveled much farther – like back to grade school.

Isn't it weird how memories pop up seemingly out of nowhere at the oddest times?

There are days that I can't remember what I did 10 minutes earlier, but I can remember the name of a friend's dog from 30 years ago.

And last night, I had a dream about my sister-in-law and my mom and Thanksgiving, and this morning, my mom asked, "Did Sue call you about Thanksgiving?"

Now if only I could harness this power for good. You know, like betting on horses ...

Happy Tuesday, everyone. Watch "House" tonight!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Please tell me you don't own those ducks. :)

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home