Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Too Tired To Type ...

Work is finally behind me for a few days (after shutting down my PC sometime after 10 p.m.).

Is it weird that my idea of relaxation is walking 60 miles in three days?

My 3-Day gear is piled on the ottoman in the living room. Naturally, I lack a few items, so I'll be making an early-morning Target run. And miraculously, I'll be able to cram all my stuff into my rolling duffel.

I'll spend tomorrow night in a fluffy hotel bed, and then, as I camp out for the next two nights, I'll dream of returning to my own bed on Sunday night.

Until Monday, when I plan on lingering in bed for as long as I like.

Updates on my Twitter page over the next few days.

2 Comments:

Blogger Martwork said...

Much good luck on the walk!

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Ethan said...

Go Beth Go!

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home