Sunday, August 03, 2008

All Together Now ...

Well, it took a while but it finally dawned on me that it made sense to compile all my songs in one place instead of making people navigate to separate posts for each song. Actually, I'm creating this post so I can create a link under Covers in Progress in my sidebar. But a post must be a post before it can be a link. So here they are, complete with the album art from which the tracks are borrowed. (Some have been having compatibility issues with the player and their browsers, so direct links to all the tracks are at the bottom of this post.)

Just The Way You Are








Outside Myself








Makin' Whoopee








Who's Minding The Store?


Gotta Be This Or That

Roxanne







Our Love Is Easy
Your Heart Is As Black ...



Direct links to all the tracks here, if you're having compatibility issues with your browser and media players:

Just The Way You Are

Outside Myself

Makin' Whoopee

Who's Minding The Store?

Gotta Be This Or That

Roxanne

Our Love Is Easy

Your Heart Is As Black As Night

6 Comments:

Blogger Rick Hamrick said...

Oh, yeah!

I have yet to listen to all the selections, Beth, but I can already tell how much delight there will be when you have your own magic to cut loose with!

Keep going, lady, because you have a great voice and powerful spirit.

Do you write, or have a writing partner who knows your vocal range?

4:10 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Aren't you kind?! Thanks!

Nope, I don't write music. I wish I did. But I do have some musician friends with whom I hope to collaborate this year.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

I have been listening to you all day! WOW! Loving it!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Thanks, sweetie.

I'm always open to suggestions, too.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Queen Momma-Sweet Merciful Crap said...

Wow Beth! I had no idea! Love your voice and style! I was joking when I asked someone to sing to me, but glad I did and you would actually do "Buble" songs perfectly!! So glad you shared, and now I will!

7:41 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

:o )

Thank you.

I've tried on a couple of Michael's tunes. I love the way he sings.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home