Saturday, April 12, 2008

'Highlander: The Source' ...

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, College Boyfriend David turned me on to the television version of Highlander, starring Adrian Paul.

I am a sucker for guys with long hair and that was the look AP was sportin', back in the day. Today, I do believe it's shorter, but either way, would you kick that guy out of bed for eating crackers? Me neither.

So I Netflixed Highlander: The Source. "Why?" L.A. Dave wanted to know.

Why, to see more AP, that's why.

Twelve minutes and change into this flick, however, I've already turned it off.

The set design is cool, sort of post-apocalyptic. The cinematography is cool. The effects are cool. So you'd think a brotha coulda spent a dolla on the script.

I turned it off when the freaky dude with the bad skin wearing what appeared to be a variation on a dog cone collar lopped off the head of his adversary.

So much for my AP love.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

I love it when you talk gangsta. Word.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Mercurie said...

That's disappointing. You already know I am a geek, so I am probably revealing nothing when I say I regularly watched that Highlander show...

8:34 PM  
Anonymous NUCats said...

So, you can get some more AP love! Highlander just launched all the first season episodes of the original Highlander series on hulu.com.

Check out http://www.hulu.com/highlander

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home