Friday, February 01, 2008

Get A Life (Coach)! ...

If you've ever wondered about life coaching, whether it's really for you or just a bunch of feel-good hooey, this is your chance to find out.

My friend Jeannie is a life coach and circulates a monthly newsletter. The one I just received includes this offer:

In honor of International Coaching Week, February 3-9, I am making a commitment to help the world learn about coaching by conducting one complimentary coaching session for every day in February. If you’ve never coached with me before or know someone that would like to try this thing called coaching, give me a call or email and take one of my 29 spots: (919) 928-9292, jeannie@imaginethepossibilities.biz Your only obligation is to enjoy the session!

Jeannie is an amazing woman. It's worth reserving a spot with her just to talk to someone interesting for an hour, because, let's face it, we all spend good portions of our days talking to people who are less than fascinating.

She left a very high-powered gig in advertising to become a life coach. She really, truly believes in helping people realize their potentials. You could be one of them.

Not that I'm pushing. : o )

3 Comments:

Blogger Marc said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaQVmHCTNWY

4:28 PM  
Blogger Marc said...

Here's the first part:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYCFmZy0VhA

4:40 PM  
Blogger Mercurie said...

I have to admit I spend most of my days speaking to people who are less than fascinating. But then that's my day job....

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home