Friday, February 22, 2008

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuce! ...

Woo hoo!

I'm goin' to see Springsteen four weeks from yesterday!

My eighth Bruce show since I agreed to go with Doreen to see The Rising tour at the United Center in 2002. At the time, I was on the fence, but I thought, "What the hell? I'll go. He's one of those artists I should see before I die."

And then that show changed my life.

Have you ever been to a Springsteen show? Especially when he's playing with the E Street Band?

If not, I pity you.

If so, you know exactly what I mean.

So I've caught The Rising tour twice and the Devils and Dust tour twice and the Vote for Change tour and the Seeger Sessions tour and this will be my second show on the Magic tour.

I'm not as rabid a fan as Jeff, but I'm hooked good.

And this time, I'm going to a show with a man who knows Clarence Clemons. This could get interesting ...

3 Comments:

Blogger Mercurie said...

You know I've never seen Springsteen even once. Wonder if he's going to play St. Louis...

4:52 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Nope, not on this leg of the tour, Merc. He's stateside through April 30 and then heads to Europe through the end of July.

But he's worth traveling to see. Indy's not horribly far from St. Louis. Just cut across Illinois.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Mercurie said...

If only for time and gas money...

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home