Saturday, January 19, 2008

What Do I Think I Am? ...

Busy or something?

I have no fewer than three blogs posts brewing in my wee brain. And I shall compose them tomorrow, when my forehead is not about to meet my desk with a thick "Whump!"

Here are three clues, which are hardly clues. Well, maybe the first one is kinda clue-y: Money for nothing. 'Juno.' Dinner with English Teacher Dave.

And now, because my dashboard weather widget tells me it is 0 outside, I am going to crawl under my king-size down comforter on my queen-size bed and stay there, for a good long while, including much of tomorrow, I'm thinking.

Perhaps I can knock out my January-challenge novel. I picked a thin one to start, to ease myself into the habit again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mercurie said...

I am trying to figure out how I am going to make my compulsory three blog posts minimum this week. We have overtime all week except tomorrow (MLK Day, so we have the day off), which is going to leave little time for anything but work. I am going to get my challenge quiz up this week.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home