Friday, January 04, 2008

Pure Self-Promotion ...

I just received a comment from 40 Forever on this post about my birthday CD.

Based on the URL of 40 Forever's blog, I'm going to presume that I was hearing from Roxy, who, according to her profile, loves to sing.

She (or maybe it was Jake) wrote to comment on my inclusion of "Big Log" on my birthday disc and asked where she (or he) could hear my recordings. Nice of her (or him).

So I created Covers in Progress, a little list of links to the posts that contain the song files, over there to the right, underneath my Links section. I could have just posted the links to the URLs that host the audio files (thanks again to Ethan), but why not drive a little traffic to my own posts instead of sending people to a page with nothing more than the audio player?

There you have it, kids: Easy access to a few of the tunes I worked on last year. Hopefully, I'll head back into a studio someday soon and tweak those and work up some new tracks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mercurie said...

Thanks for the links to the audio files. I still think you have a lovely voice. It's perfect for the old standards.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Thanks, Merc.

Just what the world need: one more person singing standards! : o )

But I do love them.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home