Thursday, January 03, 2008

Another Year, Another Journey ...

With ice on my windows and a thick blanket of snow outside, yesterday I signed up for the 2008 Breast Cancer 3-Day in Chicago. In August. Again.

Last year's August event was grueling, to be sure, but in reviewing the list of cities and dates yesterday, I realized that I really like doing the event at home. I have friends in most of the other cities, so I'd know people at the finish line, but there's nothing like sleeping in your own bed on that Sunday night after camping out for two days.

My account of the 2007 event is here.

If you'd like to contribute to the cause, my 3-Day web page is here.

Happily, my 3-Day page now offers the opportunity to blog to keep people apprised of my progress. Now you have another blog to read to help you waste even more time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home