Friday, December 14, 2007

Instant Gratification ...

It's not that I didn't already think that iTunes was miraculous, but tonight, "Just What I Needed" by The Cars popped into my head and I thought to myself, "The only thing I own by The Cars is on vinyl."

And I knew I needed to rectify the situation immediately.

But did I have to make myself presentable and put on shoes and grab a coat and hop in the car and drive to the pre-holiday insanity that is Best Buy? No, no I did not.

All I had to do was walk a few feet into my office, launch iTunes, search for The Cars, and click-click-click, buy The Cars: Complete Greatest Hits.

Oh, sweet nostalgia!

Let the good times roll.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mercurie said...

LOL, good to know I am not the only one downloading Cars songs (my favourite album is Candy O.), although I tend to prefer Napster to ITunes.

12:56 AM  
Blogger J. Marquis said...

My favorite Cars song is "Moving in Stereo/All Mixed Up" off the first one. Wonderfully creepy tune.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home