Friday, November 30, 2007

Giving The Gifts Of Sites, Holidays 2007 ...

Wow, it's been a year and a half since I plugged the click-to-give sites that I visit daily.

This can be your good deed for the day: Click here to go to The Breast Cancer Site and click the big pink button. When you do, the advertisers on the site contribute toward funding mammograms. And while you're there, you can click the tabs at the top of the page for The Hunger Site and The Child Health Site and The Literacy Site and The Rainforest Site and The Animal Rescue Site.

It only takes a few seconds to click through all of them. You can do this in less time than it takes for your Starbucks to cool down enough to drink it.

I have this link in the bookmarks bar of my browser, so every morning, clicking is an automatic part of the start of my Internet day as I check news, read Doonesbury, read blogs ... It's an easy way to check off your good deed for the day, first thing. Click, click, click, click, click, click.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home